Friday, June 4, 2010

More TRIVIA!

I'm really glad none of you cheated. I'm so glad, that I'm gonnah do some more trivia! YAAAAY!

1.What famous document begins: "When in the course of human events..."?
(you guys from the Cheetah house should know this...)

2.Which president proudly stated: "I'm the president of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli"?

3. True or False, armidillos can be housebroken?

4.True or False, pigs can be sunburned?

5.True or False, there are more people in the world than chickens?

6.What is a capon?

HMMM.....

Lexie

5 comments:

  1. 1) The Decoration of Independence!
    2) How shud i know?
    3) True (I want one)
    4) False?
    5) True
    6) some kind of food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Bill of Rights?
    2. Bill Clinton?
    3. True
    4. True
    5. True
    6. Something really inapproprete!!!! Blah!!

    Beth and Lindsey

    P.S. Make a new poll:o]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did... would it kill u to say pleez??!?

    JK...

    Okay here are the answers:

    1.Decloration of Independance
    2. George Bush (LOLZ!)
    3.true
    4.true dat
    5.false (there are more chickenz!:-0 )
    6. a capon is NOT something inapproprete! LOL
    It's a male chicken or something

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is something weird. It is more then just a male chicken.

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete