Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TRIVIA!

Today is a trivia day...
First one to anser all of the questions correctly is a...

cheater! JK, if you get the first or second one right, I will seriously know you are cheating though...

BEGIN!


Which singer is known as " The Queen of Soul " ?

Simplify 7 -6 x 4 + 3 / 2 - 7 = X.

What is the worlds smallest bird ?


And the easiest:

Which Bear grows larger Brown Grizzly or Polar ?


Who knows?

(PS. Please do not just search these on Google, I want to know if you really know these, or if you just lasily copy and paste....)

Lexie

6 comments:

  1. 1) nobody?
    2)cant there is a X in the problem
    3)How shud i know i think it's some kind of humming bird
    4)Brown grizzly their born huge

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Lady Gaga
    2. Can't
    3. Some hummingbird
    4. Polar

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not -12.5.
    It's really -22.5.

    Lindsey ( sorry, My bad ) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLZ! Great job none of you get the certificate...

    I DO! I get it....

    cuz I'm awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get it! Right:-) I got -22.5! :-)

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete